Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Dr. Avner Barnea's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Omgili is interesting. But again, it is another tool of gathering information. The c…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Aug 5, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"I have written recently an article in Status - Israel management Magazine( unfortuna…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Jun 30, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"I have just published an article in an Israeli management magazine about using Linke…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Jun 13, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"One of the ajor problems with wiki in the firm's website is it has a lot of non rele…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied May 24, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"Hello Suzy, I know Twitter - the preoblem is it is very limited. It was not develope…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied May 24, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"As you see from my previous comment - I'm looking at the second layer - above the ga…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied May 13, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"Hi - I have come across with a CI professional who is using competitious and is quit…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Apr 8, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"I encourage my clients to implement CI dedicated tools, especiaaly those that have b…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Apr 8, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service