Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Andrew Beurschgens's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Craig, as always sincere thanks for your considered opinion and I wish I could add t…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Apr 3, 2011 to CI2020 - what could the discipline look like in 2020?

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"I agree with you Graeme.  Depending on your time with the discipline will depend on…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Feb 20, 2011 to Seena Sharp

6 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by cameron.dean

"Hilarious, thank you Eric.....I noticed that the company was already dead based on n…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Jan 15, 2011 to Explaining competitive intelligence

12 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Very good, very black and white....hilarious!"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Nov 30, 2010 to Ethical intelligence research: A handy guide

17 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Shall be consuming the file on an early train ride tomorrow then tweeting handsomely!"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Nov 21, 2010 to Tim Powell: The future of the intelligence profession

4 Nov 21, 2010

"Thanks Arik, very much appreciated indeed. I'll take a listen"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Sep 2, 2010 to Intelcollab Needs Your Insight! What Business Questions Do You Believe Are Most Relevant for CI?

13 Sep 2, 2010

"It's a shame that I missed the brainstorm webinar this afternoon (UK time) but prior…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Aug 20, 2010 to Intelcollab Needs Your Insight! What Business Questions Do You Believe Are Most Relevant for CI?

13 Sep 2, 2010

"I look forward to consuming this and tweeting about it to increase the uptake of sou…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Aug 20, 2010 to New Episode of the Competitive Intelligence Podcast: Ted Galpin on The Problem with CI

3 Aug 20, 2010

"Chris, we explore many of these issues in our recent practitioner survey, called Int…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Jul 4, 2010 to Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

20 Jul 4, 2010

"Welcome Nate, welcome. I would recommend obtaining a commercial understanding even i…"

Andrew Beurschgens replied Jun 14, 2010 to Question about education path for breaking into the field.

15 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Nathan Marlar

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service