Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Anna F. Shallenberger's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Interestingly, sometimes even being pro-active can be categorized/perceived as react…"

Anna F. Shallenberger replied Jul 2, 2010 to Proactive competitive intelligence vs reactive competitive intelligence

20 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Yes -- it's not so much that something new like NPS is all bad. It has value. But w…"

Anna F. Shallenberger replied Jul 2, 2010 to Staying updated about analysis methods for CI?

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

"OK -- it is done!"

Anna F. Shallenberger replied Jul 2, 2010 to Survey on Internal Source Intelligence Collection & Value

10 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"Great -- I know that one of the groups we really want to reach out to is Pharma -- s…"

Anna F. Shallenberger replied Jul 2, 2010 to Survey on Internal Source Intelligence Collection & Value

10 Jul 2, 2010

"More books for my to read list! I am also interested in the topic not specifically…"

Anna F. Shallenberger replied Jul 2, 2010 to Why Experts keep failing us

10 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Babette Bensoussan

"Hey Mark -- would you like me to share this survey link with the SLA CI division mem…"

10 Jul 2, 2010

"If you do start a CI2020 sub-group for this -- I know many who would be interested i…"

Anna F. Shallenberger replied Jul 2, 2010 to Staying updated about analysis methods for CI?

19 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Mikael Vingaard

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service