Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

klaus Söilen's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Miguel, Everyone are welcome to participate. You do not even have to have a PhD…"

klaus Söilen replied Apr 11, 2011 to ICI / ATELIS Competitive Intelligence Conference - Bad Nauheim, Germany - April 5-8

35 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Miguel Duarte Ferreira

"For anyone interested in the Scientific Journal Project, Henri Dou and Per Jenster a…"

klaus Söilen replied Apr 11, 2011 to ICI / ATELIS Competitive Intelligence Conference - Bad Nauheim, Germany - April 5-8

35 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Miguel Duarte Ferreira

"Hi Ellen, A good RUMINT (Rumor Intelligence), thanks for posting it. MS have been fo…"

klaus Söilen replied Nov 5, 2010 to What is Microsoft Conjuring up with an iPad team?

5 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by klaus Söilen

"He-he. No, i think it is because ning was just bought by Oracle, so they have made t…"

klaus Söilen replied Oct 27, 2010 to Is Oracle the "Scariest Company in Tech"

19 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Somehow ning did not accept my taxt here in the box so I had to add an attach. Klaus"

klaus Söilen replied Oct 26, 2010 to Is Oracle the "Scariest Company in Tech"

19 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Oh, they are doing CI, lots of it, but they call it other things, like Data mining e…"

klaus Söilen replied Aug 31, 2010 to Big Data's puzzling absence from CI

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Sridhar

"A good article. What he is asked to do by Kroll is seemly harmless and under the cur…"

klaus Söilen replied Aug 25, 2010 to Kroll's "Investigative Journalist" Illegal? Unethical? What do you think?

5 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"OK, Avner, you are right this discussion has taken on too many directions, so let me…"

klaus Söilen replied Aug 13, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"That is fine, Eric, I am old enough to understand a friendly hug! K"

klaus Söilen replied Jul 30, 2010 to Are we at the limits of quantitative forecasting?

17 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"Hi Tiauna, I cannot but help comment on this. Before I became an academic, 10 years…"

klaus Söilen replied Jul 30, 2010 to Are we at the limits of quantitative forecasting?

17 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service