Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

klaus Söilen's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"It is important to be updated on the latest gadets, which is much what this chat is…"

klaus Söilen replied Mar 17, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Yes, the good old sales-rep intel problem. We looked at that with Sony Ericsson ten…"

klaus Söilen replied Mar 17, 2010 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"As said, I came back from SIIE 2010 yesterday (Tunis). They will start an academic C…"

klaus Söilen replied Feb 23, 2010 to The Journal of Competitive Intelligence and Management (JCIM)

4 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Michael Neugarten

"Hi Eric, I think it is the exaggeration that has cause reactions, not the use of st…"

klaus Söilen replied Feb 23, 2010 to Are we at the limits of quantitative forecasting?

17 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"try this http://www.perjenster.com/ k"

klaus Söilen replied Nov 16, 2009 to China Institute of Competitive Intelligence 2009 Summit in Shanghai China

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Thanks for sending me the link, Arik. Looks interesting, and I am glad to see you go…"

klaus Söilen replied Nov 13, 2009 to China Institute of Competitive Intelligence 2009 Summit in Shanghai China

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Mark, I love your story, but I see a major problem in the thoughts that have been p…"

klaus Söilen replied Jun 4, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"In the short run no. In the long run I will argue that it does. Without an academic…"

klaus Söilen replied Jun 3, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Dear Sheila, Good to see you on the NING. I like your direct style of handling this…"

klaus Söilen replied Jun 2, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"I Agree Michael there is a large world of possible journals for CI articles out ther…"

klaus Söilen replied May 23, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service