Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Mark Johnson's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Like the other commenters, I'll be voting yes and will be intrigued to see what the…"

Mark Johnson replied May 7, 2009 to SCIP / Frost & Sullivan?

149 May 22, 2009
Reply by Carolyn M. Vella

"I originally was impressed by the way that CI professionals shared...when I first jo…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 15, 2009 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Eric Garland and I had a spirited Twitter discussion around this topic at the blazin…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 8, 2009 to Should CI departments do more to warn their management about pending "depression", or other economic upheaval?

5 May 20, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I've agreed with most of the viewpoints so far. Isn't it odd that BUSINESS INTELLIGE…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 3, 2009 to What's in a Name?

29 May 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Duncan

"Excellent visual representation. I might shift some of the nodes around a little, bu…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 3, 2009 to Taxonomy of CI / Mindmapping CI

18 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Kieran Michael Brown

"I've often wondered about this, but would add one additional nasty wrinkle. It is ea…"

Mark Johnson replied Jan 20, 2009 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"We don't have chase scenes, shootouts or (sadly) the stunning scantily clad blonde..…"

Mark Johnson replied Jan 20, 2009 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"Many of the comments hinge around the idea of OSINT. I've always been an OSINT pract…"

Mark Johnson replied Jan 18, 2009 to Airbus' Presentation on Boeing 787 - Bad CI Ethics?

14 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by August Jackson

"Jens, It's been a few months, and I was wondering if that book was helpful to you.…"

Mark Johnson replied Jan 12, 2009 to Pricing Intelligence

5 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by John McGonagle

"Jens, I suggest reading through "The Strategy & Tactics of Pricing: A Guide to…"

Mark Johnson replied May 7, 2008 to Pricing Intelligence

5 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by John McGonagle

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service