Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

All Discussions Tagged 'SCIP' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SCIP 2014: Fail Continued

29th Annual Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals International Conference & Exhibition This year's unique format provid…

Started by Trip Krant

4 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by Trip Krant

SCIP: State of the Organization

How would you assess the organizational health of SCIP?   How relevant is SCIP relevant today?  

Started by Trip Krant

23 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

Appetite to take online forums to offline meetings in Europe in the name of a SCIP European Affiliate?

Great dialogues take place on CI2020 from great contributors to further develop the competitive intelligence discipline.  Some practition…

Started by Andrew Beurschgens

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

Takeaways from SCIP's Annual Conference

I just got off a great Intelcollab call where August Jackson, Arik Johnson and Eric Garland shared their takeaways from the SCIP conference…

Started by Ellen Naylor

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by martha gleason

Dumpster Diving (Trash Archaeology, Garbology etc.) and CI

Am I alone now in viewing dumpster diving as an unethical practice for CI. I know that technically it is legal - if the trash being checke…

Started by Arthur Weiss

19 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Arthur Weiss

SCIP 2008 Plans?

I wanted to start a discussion about who is going to the SCIP 2008 conference in San Diego and what plans people have for while they are th…

Started by August Jackson

4 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Sheila Wright

Ideas for SCIP 2010 - While 2009 is Fresh in Our Minds

While we're still thinking about SCIP 2009, do members have some good ideas to propose for 2010? What worked, what didn't? What speakers w…

Started by Claudia Clayton

24 May 9, 2009
Reply by Tristan Sternson

SCIP Board of Directors Election - Which Issues are Most Critical for CI's and SCIP's Future?

Today SCIP opened voting for its 2009 Board of Directors Election; the polls will close on Friday 14 November. In chatting with a few other…

Started by Arik Johnson

19 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

SCIP Internationalization

As SCIP invests in the future as a truly global anchor, haven and launch pad for everything CI, it becomes ever so clear that all of us (th…

Started by Jens Thieme

0 Oct 24, 2008

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service