Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Competitive intelligence training workshop in Pune, India

Internet and social media tools to effectively track your competition: A workshop from ValueNotes to help attendees search the web effectiv…

Started by Varsha Chitale

0 Nov 9, 2011

CI and Social Media

Hello, Just wanted to hear from you how do you integrate the social media in your CI practice? And which Best Practices are essential to an…

Started by Soulaiman Hajjaj

4 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

Dangerous liaisons. How as by means of the Internet to make the file on each of us

Recent kidnapping of E. Kaspersky’s son has once again reminded: be careful when talking about yourself on the Internet. Criminals have fou…

Started by Roman V. Romachev

0 Jun 16, 2011

Leveraging Social Media and Collaborative Technology to Create/Organize a Competitive Intel Function

Greetings! I am a very recent addition to the CI profession having only graduated from Mercyhurst College with a degree in Intelligence abo…

Started by Kevin A. Flanagan

7 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

Social Media in the Middle East

Hi All,The blogosphere in the MENA region is growing at a tremendous pace and this article underlines with some metrics the reasons:http://…

Started by Khalid Dalil

0 Oct 20, 2010

August Jackson: social network analysis for intelligence

An epic four part series on how to use advanced social network analysis in intelligence, submitted for your approval.

Started by Eric Garland

5 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Tak Takasu

How I became a cyber-headhunter

Google translate from russian - http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&s

Started by Roman V. Romachev

0 Sep 3, 2010

Competitive Intelligence Talks at SLA's Annual Conference in New Orleans: June 12-16, 2010

I will be attending SLA’s (Special Library’s Association) Annual Conference from June 12 – 16 at the New Orleans Convention Center. In the…

Started by Ellen Naylor

0 Jun 3, 2010

The Intelligence Collaborative - an introduction

Dear fellow intelligence professionals, We've been talking for a few weeks now about a collaborative to unify the various types of intelli…

Started by Eric Garland

14 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Vivekk Raghuvanshi

Has this site helped you collaborate?

Hi Folks, I am doing some research into whether online social networks like this one have helped people collaborate more effectively with…

Started by Rob Duncan

4 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Heather Disher

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2020   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service