Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Dr. Avner Barnea's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Klaus. I very much agree with you."

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Feb 20, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"As to Craig's note- I'm not sure that SCIP University is the right location. I wonde…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Feb 18, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Klaus, I agree with Craig. See, for example, discussions of the SCIP group in Linked…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Feb 17, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Thanks Klaus for your initiative."

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Jan 30, 2016 to I see this network has been down for three years now

12 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by klaus Söilen

"I have published a significant number of articles, mainly in CIM. I would like to gi…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Jan 7, 2011 to Who is getting their CI research articles published, and where?

19 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Isabel Santos

"Any development in this matter?"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Jul 7, 2010 to Where are we with a CI Journal now?

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"No doubt Klaus that you are right. This need exists and the question how to set it u…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Mar 17, 2010 to Where are we with a CI Journal now?

10 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Here is the information: 1. "Competitive Intelligence as a Management tool". 2. Grad…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Feb 23, 2010 to Who is teaching a CI-related course in the January 2010 semester/term?

7 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Douglas Bernhardt

"Although it seems that national intelligence and all aspects of business intelligenc…"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Jun 14, 2009 to Integration on two levels in Intelligence Studies: Where do we go?

10 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Hello Douglas, can you send me your email? mine is avnerpro@netvision.net.il Avner"

Dr. Avner Barnea replied Jun 12, 2009 to Integration on two levels in Intelligence Studies: Where do we go?

10 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service