Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Ellen Naylor's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sure it's just a matter of time. Are you connected to Rick Marcet on CI Ning? T…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jul 11, 2011 to Win/Loss Reviews: A New Knowledge Model for Competitive Intelligence

7 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Unfortunately I won't be at SCIP since I have a conflict and will be with my husband…"

Ellen Naylor replied May 2, 2011 to Rick Marcet's Book, " Win Loss Reviews" Soon to be Published Speaking at SCIP

3 May 2, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I wonder if we should start another discussion around your approach of using Sales t…"

Ellen Naylor replied Mar 8, 2011 to Interesting Book on Sales Intelligence?

7 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"BTW I now have a copy of this sales book and hope to read it this month. I will shar…"

Ellen Naylor replied Mar 7, 2011 to Interesting Book on Sales Intelligence?

7 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Hi Andrew, Yes I am in touch with Rick and very excited to read his book, since he…"

Ellen Naylor replied Mar 7, 2011 to Interesting Book on Sales Intelligence?

7 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"BTW no one has commented on the plusses and minuses of letting clients or prospects…"

Ellen Naylor replied Oct 7, 2010 to Methodologies of Conducting Win Loss Analysis

6 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Monica, It would be good to hear you detail out your experience with how to leverag…"

Ellen Naylor replied Oct 4, 2010 to Procurement

5 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

"I have seen varieties of all 3 work, and can appreciate that an outsider prevents bl…"

Ellen Naylor replied Sep 29, 2010 to Methodologies of Conducting Win Loss Analysis

6 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Gary, Can you be more specific about your discussion? I am not clear what you are g…"

Ellen Naylor replied Sep 29, 2010 to Procurement

5 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by monica nixon

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service