Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Arik Johnson's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't agree more August - a certification credential offered by SCIP is precise…"

Arik Johnson replied Aug 5, 2008 to Design a CI Professional Organization from the Ground-Up

8 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Hi guys - I think the key line in August's list above is: "Leverage existing inform…"

Arik Johnson replied Aug 5, 2008 to Design a CI Professional Organization from the Ground-Up

8 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Thanks Suki - following you too now - I will definitely have some Twitter questions…"

Arik Johnson replied Aug 5, 2008 to Who's Twittering?

37 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Dorothy Beach

"Thanks Evgeny - I think I got them both. До Свидания! - Arik"

Arik Johnson replied Aug 4, 2008 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"hi Arthur - yes, indeed, I got the Blogspot feed to pull successfully. Thanks!"

Arik Johnson replied Aug 4, 2008 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Thanks Giora - I think I got it - I'm using Yahoo! Pipes to aggregate these and ther…"

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I'd never heard of Omgili Arthur - thanks for the tip!"

Arik Johnson replied Aug 4, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Great idea Dan - my personal Tweets are at "arikjohnson" and we literally just setup…"

Arik Johnson replied Aug 1, 2008 to Who's Twittering?

37 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Dorothy Beach

"Hi Sheila - indeed you are correct, this site is independent of any sponsoring body…"

Arik Johnson replied Jul 31, 2008 to SCIP 2009 Call for Proposals

27 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by John McGonagle

"To agree with you August, I think SCIP would be an appropriate audience for that sub…"

Arik Johnson replied Jul 30, 2008 to SCIP 2009 Call for Proposals

27 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by John McGonagle

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service