Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Sandro Tavares's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Monica, I see that my question was about "the relation between two profession…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 30, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Very interesting infographic on this subject by Digimind:   Search Engine Battlefiel…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 29, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Mr. Sridhar, I agree with you concerning that this is more a hierachical structure…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 25, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Vivek, This interesting article on HBR presents a similar opinion to yours. I have…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 8, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Vivek, I think that data scientists and big data will start having a more significa…"

Sandro Tavares replied Sep 27, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"IBM: So what does a data scientist do?   A data scientist represents an evolution f…"

Sandro Tavares replied Sep 26, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Vivek, "Actionable Intelligence requires power of analysis, which resides in the hu…"

Sandro Tavares replied Sep 26, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Two of the titles of the links above are missing, you can see it below.   IBM: What…"

Sandro Tavares replied Sep 24, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Hi Klaus, I saw this web page yesterday, nice event! It would be really interesting…"

Sandro Tavares replied Sep 24, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Here you can see the CI in China Group here at this community: http://competitiveint…"

Sandro Tavares replied Sep 23, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service