Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Sandra Schlick's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hallo Adrian Danke für das File. Viele Grüsse Sandra"

Sandra Schlick replied Oct 6, 2009 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Alessandro This is what I intended to do within this forum, so he can see, what…"

Sandra Schlick replied Oct 6, 2009 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Allesandro, I refer to the discussion between us from last year, compare to the r…"

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hallo Adrian Ich hatte Ihren Kommentar leider nicht gesehen (mein Fehler), würde mi…"

Sandra Schlick replied Sep 29, 2009 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Adrian Unfortunately I will not be able to meet in San Diego in April as I am bu…"

Sandra Schlick replied Apr 3, 2008 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Alessandro If this can help you this is a pleasure for me. Hi Adrian I just want…"

Sandra Schlick replied Mar 29, 2008 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Alessandro Thanks for your explanations. I know the books from Christensen and in…"

Sandra Schlick replied Mar 28, 2008 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hi Alessandro If you have the live cycle idea of your product and you see a new pro…"

Sandra Schlick replied Mar 28, 2008 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

"Hello Alessandro Have you taken a "live cycle" of products into account? Sandra"

Sandra Schlick replied Mar 27, 2008 to Early Warning: How to perform a 360 degree scanning process

26 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra Schlick

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service