- Maximum Intelligence - Neal Ochsner, President at Ochsner Consulting Group
- Creating a Culture for Competitive Intelligence - Bob Fowler, Global Market Intelligence Leader at Dow AgroSciences
- How to Effectively Use Technology to Tap Intelligence from Internal and External Resources - Jesper Martel & Christian Bjersér, CEO & SVP of Sales respectively at Comintelli
- Custer's Last Stand - A Case Study in Failed Strategic & Competitive Intelligence - Peter Shaw, Principal at Blind Side Consulting
- A Future of Transformation Requires Intelligence - Eric Garland, Managing Partner at Competitive Futures, Inc.
- Analytical Fitness: Core of Intelligence Kinetics for a Highly-Adaptive Enterprise - Dr. Craig S. Fleisher, Chief Learning Officer at Aurora WDC
Download the PDF for info on the 2 Friday Workshops including the Leadership Panel Discussion and to learn more about the speakers and their sessions.
Dates: October 20th - 21st, 2011
Location: Renaissance Hotel, Carmel, Indiana
Cost: $455 includes registration fees, food, and beverages for Thursday and Friday ($255 for Thursday only)
You won't want to miss the Midwest's biggest opportunity to learn new CI techniques and best practices in a hands on environment while networking with fellow CI professionals!