Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

JEONG CHUN PHUOC's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Not preaching the right way, because the material is all wrong. because the material…"

JEONG CHUN PHUOC replied Dec 18, 2012 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by JEONG CHUN PHUOC

"I am keen to join and contribute my humble expertise... ............................…"

JEONG CHUN PHUOC replied Dec 18, 2012 to New issue of JISIB out, as always all free

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by klaus Söilen

"I am keen to join and contribute my humble expertise... ............................…"

JEONG CHUN PHUOC replied Dec 18, 2012 to New issue of JISIB out, as always all free

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by klaus Söilen

"I would love to contribute a Syariah Competition paper on this critical issue... ...…"

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by klaus Söilen

"I am a reviewer for three journals in this regard......"

JEONG CHUN PHUOC replied Dec 18, 2012 to AMITY JOURNAL ON COMPETITIVE INETLLIGENCE-(ACIJ)

2 Dec 18, 2012

JEONG CHUN PHUOC replied Dec 18, 2012 to AMITY JOURNAL ON COMPETITIVE INETLLIGENCE-(ACIJ)

2 Dec 18, 2012

"The Shariah Competitive Intelligence Best Practice(SCI) though prohibits destructive…"

JEONG CHUN PHUOC replied Nov 10, 2009 to USA Today Article on Corporate Espionage: Time for Damage Control Again?

25 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

""A Need for Global Competitive Intelligence Regulation and Protocol" I refer you to…"

JEONG CHUN PHUOC replied Nov 8, 2009 to USA Today Article on Corporate Espionage: Time for Damage Control Again?

25 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service