Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Alex Nelles's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Luis, thanks for your reply and providing the link to your reading list I am goin…"

Alex Nelles replied Apr 8, 2011 to ICI / ATELIS Competitive Intelligence Conference - Bad Nauheim, Germany - April 5-8

35 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Miguel Duarte Ferreira

"  My personal summary of the two days: it was  a great event providing a  lot of new…"

Alex Nelles replied Apr 8, 2011 to ICI / ATELIS Competitive Intelligence Conference - Bad Nauheim, Germany - April 5-8

35 Apr 12, 2011

"The final session I joined was held by Ms. Dominika Dabowska talking about “Internet…"

35 Apr 12, 2011

"Andreas Vesper talked about Trade Show Intelligence and provided a detailed plan how…"

35 Apr 12, 2011

"During the morning sessions I listened to the presentation of Prof. Luc Quoniam abou…"

35 Apr 12, 2011

"While sitting in the train on my way home I had some time to look through my handwri…"

35 Apr 12, 2011

"ok, I join in by talking about the other sessions running in parallel I attended...…"

Alex Nelles replied Apr 6, 2011 to ICI / ATELIS Competitive Intelligence Conference - Bad Nauheim, Germany - April 5-8

35 Apr 12, 2011

"May 28 is perfect for me :-)"

Alex Nelles replied May 14, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service