Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Eric Garland's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Klaus, I would like to engage you in a bit more dialogue around your assertions here…"

Eric Garland replied Feb 20, 2012 to Challenges and Hurdles to a career in Competitive Intelligence

12 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"You know what kind of challenges and hurdles you will face? This video is based on r…"

Eric Garland replied Feb 7, 2012 to Challenges and Hurdles to a career in Competitive Intelligence

12 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Est-ce que vous pourriez être un peu plus précise? Quel est le sens exacte de votre…"

Eric Garland replied Oct 10, 2011 to intelligence et espionnage

10 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Steve: I think you just unlocked the way of this, in a way. Instead of merely declar…"

Eric Garland replied Aug 19, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by JEONG CHUN PHUOC

"This is a very global website (hooray!) but I want to make a commentary about the si…"

Eric Garland replied Aug 19, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by JEONG CHUN PHUOC

"I've got to reprint this comment that just came into my site regarding the questions…"

Eric Garland replied Jul 13, 2011 to The state of strategic intelligence in the organization: A Benchmarking Study

10 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"Great stuff so far from a few dozen who have taken the survey so far. Please feel fr…"

Eric Garland replied Jul 8, 2011 to The state of strategic intelligence in the organization: A Benchmarking Study

10 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"Tim, this is a great opening for a broader discussion. I don't think the future of c…"

Eric Garland replied Jun 21, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"So far we've hit on most the important themes that I feel are implied by the above a…"

Eric Garland replied Jun 21, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Tak - and make sure Martha knows this - if SCIP 2012 is in Baltimore, a short ride f…"

Eric Garland replied May 16, 2011 to Takeaways from SCIP's Annual Conference

14 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by martha gleason

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service