Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

August Jackson's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Arik, Thanks for the suggestion to aggregate the CI blogs. My blog is the definitiv…"

August Jackson replied Jul 2, 2008 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I'm on Twitter as well (@8of12). I use something called Tweet Scan that searches all…"

August Jackson replied May 22, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Dr. Avner Barnea

"Kieran, the divide between someone who knows CI and someone who knows the industry i…"

August Jackson replied Mar 27, 2008 to Hiring CI employees

17 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

"A Wiki Is Like A Room And Other Lessons Learned From 15 Wiki-based, Open Source, Int…"

August Jackson replied Mar 27, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"It's worth considering the concept of a community wiki to begin to build some commun…"

August Jackson replied Mar 21, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"I do use Google Reader, though my preference is for the Newsgator client on the Maci…"

August Jackson replied Mar 21, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

"Technology in CI? Where to begin! We are starting to use internal blogs and wikis, a…"

August Jackson replied Mar 20, 2008 to New Technology for CI - What's Your Favorite?

71 Aug 14, 2010

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service