Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Glen Brynteson's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the post Alan - joined..."

Glen Brynteson replied Jan 6, 2013 to Competitive Intelligence - Finding Industry Sector Experts

1 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"I just heard about JISIB the other day - signed up right away...!"

Glen Brynteson replied Jan 6, 2013 to New issue of JISIB out: 2012 Vol 2 No 3

1 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"Competitive Intelligence means many things to many people - I think that is where th…"

Glen Brynteson replied Feb 19, 2012 to Challenges and Hurdles to a career in Competitive Intelligence

12 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"What Arthur said... Also - our business model obtains human-to-human intelligence t…"

Glen Brynteson replied Feb 19, 2012 to CI and corruption + CI business model

5 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by James MacAonghus

"Melanie - thanks for your reply... Regarding personal credit scores - my point was…"

Glen Brynteson replied Aug 19, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by JEONG CHUN PHUOC

"Does anyone wonder why there was no investigation of them for the housing meltdown a…"

Glen Brynteson replied Aug 19, 2011 to Former Moody's SVP charges that its analysis is "rotten to the core."

22 Dec 18, 2012

"I would like to see them do the same with personal credit rating agencies - my bet i…"

22 Dec 18, 2012

"This is the best I could do  :)   Good evening, I prepare sectoral analyses to Moroc…"

Glen Brynteson replied Aug 12, 2011 to études sectorielles

3 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jean-Paul Drouin

"My thoughts are that your 'competitive battle plan' should consist of these areas:  …"

Glen Brynteson replied Aug 4, 2011 to Join me in creating standards for competitive sales battle cards!

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"Funny - I was part of this discussion in Orlando...  :)   One of the trends we are s…"

Glen Brynteson replied Aug 3, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence 2020: The Discussion that Started in Orlando

10 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by George Kokolakis

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service