If you are interested in Emerging Market finding from our Global Survey, please let me know.
A few notes on the Survey:
1. In total, over 400 companies responded globally.
2. There are global and country and industry reports available.
- 70% of companies see a presence in Emerging Markets as necessary for foothold in the future large markets.
- Biggest threats in Emerging Markets are bureaucracy and corruption, followed by competition.
- 53% of global companies say info on Emerging Markets is not always readily available
- 3 out of 4 companies doubt accuracy and completeness of their Emerging Markets information
- BRIC still top 4 Emerging Markets for 2012-2017, but interest in Russia is lagging behind
- Indonesia is the next upcoming Emerging Market, followed by South Africa, Vietnam, Mexico and Turkey
- 91% of companies say they would like to have done something differently in their Emerging Markets strategy
- Over 30% of Asian, European, Latin American companies are bullish about Emerging Markets revenues
For more information, pleace contact me or visit: