Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
Here is how I can prove it:
1. Content rich agenda: Choose between in-depth workshops, practical case presentations, interactive panel discussions and excellent roundtable tracks. See attached brochure
2. The hottest topics: • Future Insight Methods and Strategy • Market Sizing • Early Warning • Best-In-Class Street Intelligence Practices and Sales Enablement • Setting Up Intelligence Programs • Benchmarking Advanced & World Class Intelligence Programs • Building Intelligence Networks • Strategic Advisor Role in MI • Engineering Actionable Deliverables and more!
3. Leading companies sharing practices: MasterCard, Parker Hannifin, MillerCoors, Merck&Co., Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intertek, Allscripts, Rovio Entertainment/Angry Birds and more!
4. Real-life case studies from true MI Leaders that have implmeted advanced MI Programs
5. 12 hours for Networking: Create strong professional relationships. Do not miss the networking dinner at the top of Willis Tower!
6. NEW! Conference Advisory: Unique to GIA Conferences, we provide personal attention to your needs so that what you learn becomes truly actionable!
7. NEW! Customized workshops for large teams: If you don’t find the right pre-conference workshop that serves your entire team, we will build one for you!
8. Focus on true learning, no sales pitches: Practitioners and decision makers only! There will be no vendor exhibition or sponsor presentations.
9. Join an exclusive online community*: Complimentary access to Intelligence Best Practices Online, the most rapidly growing exclusive community and knowledge resource for market and competitive intelligence practitioners.
10. Great people, great atmosphere, and great fun: There is a reason why participants keep coming back and new professionals keep joining us