- Conduct complex competitive intelligence research to obtain information such as operational and financial data, and competitive benchmarks. May work with other departments to conduct primary or secondary research to gather data if information is not readily available.
- Identify gaps of information and research additional sources to obtain data to provide a more holistic view on competitors.
- Compile and analyze data. Analyzes quantitatively and/or qualitatively, developing recommendations and informing business of changes in trends as needed.
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects to get insights on multiple facets of the business and collaborate closely with product teams.
- Develop summary reports for key stakeholders and senior leadership. Create proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary. Presentations may be formal or informal depending on the nature of projects.
- Problem-solving and creativity as needed to ensure accurate analysis and thinking out of the box to support critical business decisions.
- Participate in the management of long and short-term incentive plan performance for CI and present to compensation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or Finance/Accounting strongly recommended. Masters or MBA a plus.
- At least 1-3 years experience in financial, strategic and/or business analysis.
- Advanced analytical/problem solving and research skills with ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate complex financial/strategic analysis and information in an easy to understand manner, effective in writing reports/proposals and making presentations to senior management.
- Ability to think and work independently and lead others during projects while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and conducting Internet research.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.Responsibility. What's your policy?