EXECUTIVE CERTIFICATE IN CYBER SECURITY
The development of technologies always has impacts, in positive or negative ways, on businesses, cultures, economies and even on countries. Information Technology is one of the most effective tools with rapid development characteristics for itself as well as businesses around the globe. Cyber Security is one of the best branch or modern tools of Information Technology with respect to security concerns and risk management factors. Information technology is highly integrated into our everyday lives. As a society, we have gone digital. We play, learn, socialize, communicate, and do business online. While cyberspace brings significant benefits, our ever-increasing reliance on it, causing or creating new and significant vulnerabilities.
Voice of Green Hat, brought an innovative research-based certificate in cyber security along with a number of other cutting-edge technological certifications. This research-based certificate is called #ECCS. Executive certificate in Cyber Security (ECCS) provides a number of research in special innovative skills, highly brainstorming strategy to tackle the problems and multidimensional techniques to countermeasure the cyber- attacks and hacking in the cyber space. Not only this, ECCS also covers intermediate skills for digital forensic investigation, risk management and competitive intelligence to understand the attacker’s approaches as well as having deep understanding with today’s Cyber War scenario. This certificate contains six modules of Cyber security & Law; Ethical Hacking & Countermeasure; Digital Forensic Investigation; Competitive Intelligence; Research & Development and Important Demanded Skills explained below:
Green Hats Technologies mentorship #GreenHatsCIR
This course contains Technological mentorship from " Green Hats Technologies"
Module ECCS 01: Cyber Security & Laws
- A. Introduction to Cyber World, Cyber Security, Internet Security, Computer Security
- B. Cyber Laws in Malaysia, Pakistan, USA, Japan, UK, Australia, EU, Singapore, Canada & New Zealand
- C. Cyber Crimes, Law Sections and Penalties
Module ECCS 02: Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures
- A. Introduction to Ethical Hacking, Virtualizaion and Cloud Computing
- B. Foot printing, Scanning, Enumeration
- C. System Hacking, Trojans and Backdoors, Sniffers, Denial of Service, Social Engineering, Session Hijacking D. Hacking Web Servers, Web Application Vulnerabilities, Web-based Password Cracking Techniques
- D. SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Virus and Worms
- E. Physical Security
- F. Linux Hacking, Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honey pots, Buffer Overflows
- G. Cryptography, Penetration Testing
Module ECCS 03: Computer Forensic Investigation
- A. Introduction to Computer Forensics Investigation
- B. Data Recovery Software Tools
- C. Password Recovery Tools Kits Software
Module ECCS 04: Research & Development
- A. Knowledge Management & Knowledge Work Force
- B. Artificial Intelligence & Implementation
- C. Industrial Revolution & Hands on Applications
- D. Implementation of AR, VR, MR and Holo-Lenses
- E. Flying & Traditional Robotics
- F. Mind Computing & Research
- G. Financial Technologies
- H. Big Data & Implementation
Module ECCS 05: Competitive Intelligence
- A. Introduction to competitive Intelligence (CI)
- B. Ethics of CI
- C. Competitive Intelligence and Espionage Impacts
Module ECCS 06: Important Market Demanded Skills
- A. Skills of Web Programming/ Web Apps/ Mobile Apps
- B. Skills of Networking for Windows/ Cisco/ ZTL etc.
- C. Skills of Cloud Computing and Application, Digital Transformation etc.
- D. Common Troubleshooting with Windows, Cisco and Linux etc.
- Digital Transformation
- Web & Apps Penetration Testing
- Competitive Intelligence
- Digital Forensic Intelligence
- Digital Economy Vs 5th Gen War Cyber warfare
- Disease-X Alert, Monitoring & Countermeasure
- Industrial Revolution & Hands on Applications for IR4.0
- Implementation of AR, VR, MR and Holo-Lenses
- Flying & Traditional Robotics
- Mind Computing & Research
- Financial Technologies
- A. Student will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be led into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed.
- B. Student then learns how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
- C. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, #DDoS Attacks, #Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
- D. Student will learn how to investigate the threats, attack and compromised Data as how to provide risk management at the initial stages.
- E. Student will have strong understanding of Competitive Intelligence and its utilization to eliminate competitive advantage rival organization or product at primary level.
- F. Student will have practical knowledge on OS (#Windows 10, Azure, Windows Server, #RedHat, #Kali, #Backtrack, #android Flavours etc.) Cloud Computing and social media along with a number of tools for countermeasure, defense, forensic and risk management.
- G. Student will be able to create, analyses and publish the penetration report along with effect correct action and measure to resolve the problems
- H. Digital Transformation, Web & Apps Penetration Testing, #Digital Forensic Intelligence, #Digital Economy Vs 5th Gen War Cyber warfare, #Disease-X Alert & Countermeasure, Industrial Revolution & Hands on Applications, #Implementation of #AR, #VR, #XR and Holo-Lenses, Flying & Traditional Robotics, Mind Computing & Research, and all type of currencies including #crypto etc.,
- A. Security Officers, Security Professionals, Site Administrators, Security Network Administrator
- B. Cyber Laws Auditors, Competitive Intelligence, Strategic Analysis, Market Research and Analysis
- C. Financial Analysis, Business Development, Marketing, Document or Information Management
- D. Strategic Planning
- E. Corporate library
- F. Human Resources
- G. Recruiting Firms
- A. Duration: 30 Hours
- B. Vendor: Voice of Green Hats
C. Venue: #Pakistan, #Malaysia, #UAE, #Canada, #Australia, #NewZealand, The #Netherlands, #Norway
For more information, please follow Ziaullah Mirza for more information #GreenHatsCIR #GreenHatsIIC #ZiaullahMirza #ECCS4.0
Further you may checkhttps://www.linkedin.com/pulse/executive-certificate-cyber-security...