Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Arik Johnson's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree entirely Miguel - the key question here is the scope of the intelligence brand…"

Arik Johnson replied May 3, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Great example Mark!"

Arik Johnson replied May 1, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I'm a big believer that somebody needs to monitor these forces and continuously inte…"

Arik Johnson replied May 1, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Couldn't agree more! Like most of us, I think, I've become pretty platform-agnostic…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 27, 2010 to Future of Ning

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Richard

"Thank you very much Vivek - indeed, dissenting opinions are the very lifeblood of ou…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 26, 2010 to Future of Ning

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Richard

"Thanks for prompting this discussion Arthur - I miss you my friend - it's been too l…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 21, 2010 to Future of Ning

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Richard

"Thanks Kris and apologies it took me so long to reply. I agree as well that you've g…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 15, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Jason, thanks so much for the thoughtful reply and I fully agree - espousing the cor…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 9, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

""Sell the sizzle not the steak" as they say, don't sell a quarter-inch drill bit, se…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 9, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Amen! Preach that good news, brother Eric ;-) FYI, this Friday the 9th is the Wiki…"

Arik Johnson replied Apr 7, 2010 to All Predictions are Mistaken; the Role of Intelligence is to Lessen the Gap Between Estimates and Outcomes

23 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service