Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Zena Applebaum's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"A very worthwhile and interesting read.    I have the honour of speaking with Mr. Ho…"

Zena Applebaum replied Mar 7, 2012 to New Article on CI, Law, and the Economic Espionage Act

2 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Richard Horowitz

"Done.  Love the reference to Sales Force Dot Com, it makes up for the American-centr…"

Zena Applebaum replied Jul 7, 2011 to The state of strategic intelligence in the organization: A Benchmarking Study

10 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"Attached is the article I referenced that appeared in the November issue of PM Magaz…"

Zena Applebaum replied Dec 1, 2010 to Ideas on how to start CI function for my EMS firm???

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Dr. Elijah Ezendu

"Sam - Best to start slow and make small wins. Approach the Marketing department and…"

Zena Applebaum replied Dec 1, 2010 to Ideas on how to start CI function for my EMS firm???

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Dr. Elijah Ezendu

"I hope to be there too! Sorry to double post this!!"

Zena Applebaum replied Nov 24, 2010 to Conferences in 2011 - where will you be in person?

8 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Sally Church, Ph.D

"Don't forget SLA 2011 in Philly. The CI Division promises to have loads of good cont…"

Zena Applebaum replied Nov 24, 2010 to Conferences in 2011 - where will you be in person?

8 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Sally Church, Ph.D

"As one of the few full time CI practitioners in a Canadian Law firm, I can tell you…"

Zena Applebaum replied Feb 2, 2009 to CI for Law Firms - Advice Needed

9 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Jan Rivers

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service