Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Miguel Duarte Ferreira's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Done. Look forward to read the 'fascinating results'. Cheers, Miguel"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Jul 6, 2011 to The state of strategic intelligence in the organization: A Benchmarking Study

10 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"For some more on this subject: http://www.horsesforsources.com/phil-fersht-is-bonke…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Jun 22, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Hi Jennifer My first suggestion is for you to clarify/decide which of the two topic…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied May 24, 2011 to Ethics of CI

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"At all! Glad you liked it! Great inputs as well. Another insight I got from this e…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 28, 2011 to On being wrong

3 May 2, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Who hasn't...who hasn't...and who will again..."

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 20, 2011 to My new book: HOW TO PREDICT THE FUTURE...AND WIN!!!

19 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"Thank you Dimitrios. This Dr. Egon character is getting me all confused..."

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 20, 2011 to My new book: HOW TO PREDICT THE FUTURE...AND WIN!!!

19 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"Hi Monica, Thank you for your comments and reply, as usual great food for thought.…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 20, 2011 to abilities necessary to succeed in CI?

15 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Miguel Duarte Ferreira

"No way!! Are you telling me that Dr. Egon is not real??? I was already pushing for…"

19 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"Congratulations Eric! Wish you all the best with your new book!! When can I invite…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 19, 2011 to My new book: HOW TO PREDICT THE FUTURE...AND WIN!!!

19 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Matthew White

"Hi Klaus, Just got this one more. Fresh out of the 'press'. http://www.inteligenciac…"

Miguel Duarte Ferreira replied Apr 18, 2011 to CI Academics in South America, India etc

25 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service