Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Vivek Raghuvanshi's Discussions (322)

Discussions Replied To (272) Replies Latest Activity

"Now let me enlighten you about lethan capability of Americans in Vietnam war.   Flyi…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Sep 27, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Technology is a boon Sandro, but in the realm of Intelligence technology is a bane b…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Sep 27, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"It took the agencies 10 years to track down Mr Osama Bin Laden. :D)))   Technology a…"

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Sandro,   This means that NSA and GCHQ should be able to generate Early Warning for…"

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Let me take the liberty to say on record that Data Scientists tomorrow can ASPIRE to…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Sep 26, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"It is nice to call them Data Scientists who use Business Intelligence tools for extr…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Sep 26, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"I was looking at the angle ie an Intelligence practioner got "Canned". This Intellig…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Apr 17, 2012 to The Murky World of Business Intelligence in China

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Communist Party has decided to expel former leadership c…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Apr 10, 2012 to The Murky World of Business Intelligence in China

9 Apr 17, 2012

"BEIJING: Chinese censors have blocked internet content speculating a military coup…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Apr 10, 2012 to The Murky World of Business Intelligence in China

9 Apr 17, 2012

"I guess we need to be heading mainstream organisations to do justice to our professi…"

Vivek Raghuvanshi replied Apr 8, 2012 to Peak Intel: How So-Called Strategic Intelligence Actually Makes Us Dumber

14 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Arik Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service