Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Sandro Tavares's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Microsoft demos 'universal translator' http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/16/tech/innov…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 20, 2014 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"People in the West can stop obsessing about learning Chinese The country’s official…"

Sandro Tavares replied Oct 20, 2014 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Hi, There is a podcast from the guys of Cascade Insights where they talk about Boyed…"

Sandro Tavares replied Mar 27, 2014 to Competitive Intelligence For Dummies Book

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"By the way, nice point in this article of Clear CI: "Does that mean CI professional…"

Sandro Tavares replied Mar 27, 2014 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Nice point about Big Data! "Big data can be great, but not when it’s bad data." Why…"

Sandro Tavares replied Mar 27, 2014 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Hi, Take a look at the excelent book ANALYSIS WITHOUT PARALYSIS, written by Craig F…"

Sandro Tavares replied Mar 26, 2013 to Competitive Intelligence Tools Chest

6 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Richard

"Hi Klaus! Actually I haven't read this article yet, I'll do it tomorrow! I just pos…"

Sandro Tavares replied Feb 13, 2013 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"By the way... ;) MONOCLE | ISSUE 57: Generation Lusofonia: why Portuguese is the ne…"

Sandro Tavares replied Feb 13, 2013 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Vivek, By the way, take a look at this job at Avon! Don't you think its a merge of…"

Sandro Tavares replied Nov 20, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Klaus, Considering my answer below, take a look at this recently released video of…"

Sandro Tavares replied Nov 9, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service