Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

klaus Söilen's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

":-) Here in Blumenau (FURB) everyone would agree with you. Klaus"

klaus Söilen replied Feb 13, 2013 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Hi! You are most welcome to submit a research paper. The journal is  doubble blinde…"

klaus Söilen replied Dec 18, 2012 to New issue of JISIB out, as always all free

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Hi Sandro! I watched it. It is truely a great invention. I have  colleagues in Fran…"

klaus Söilen replied Nov 9, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Hi Sandro, With all this interst for China, maybe we can interest you in our upcomi…"

klaus Söilen replied Sep 24, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"You'll miss the pands, Arik, but I am sure we can do those another time too :-) Kla…"

klaus Söilen replied Sep 7, 2012 to The Woodstock of Competitive Intelligence

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by klaus Söilen

"Hi! I am on vacation officially, but you know how it is with the internet :-), So j…"

klaus Söilen replied Jul 19, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Hi! If you look at http://competitiveintelligence.ning.com/group/academics you will…"

klaus Söilen replied Apr 26, 2012 to CI and Education

5 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Guy Niri

"Pieces on the Heywood case are coming together now, no connection to CI http://www.a…"

klaus Söilen replied Apr 17, 2012 to The Murky World of Business Intelligence in China

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"It sure is a murky affair and a reminder to all of us who are living and working in…"

klaus Söilen replied Mar 29, 2012 to The Murky World of Business Intelligence in China

9 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Hi Monica, I enjoyed reading your comment here :-) But I would not be so pessimisti…"

klaus Söilen replied Feb 20, 2012 to Challenges and Hurdles to a career in Competitive Intelligence

12 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service