Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Mark Johnson's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Back in early 2001, I was asked by my firm (telecom software) to evaluate and priori…"

Mark Johnson replied May 1, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"The issue was important then and now. The law as written certainly raised cautionary…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 18, 2010 to A Short Review of the Economic Espionage Act Debate

14 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I've been reading recently about the activities of the OSS during WWII. OSS was the…"

Mark Johnson replied Oct 12, 2009 to Repositioning CI - In Search of a New Product

32 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Melanie, A great topic and timely. SCIP has instituted a "Powerpoint-Free-Zone" wit…"

Mark Johnson replied Oct 1, 2009 to Power Point Story Telling

20 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Henrique Sana

"After all the discussion of this earlier in the year, I finally actually watched thi…"

Mark Johnson replied Sep 6, 2009 to "Duplicity" starring Julia Roberts & Clive Owens: is it a CI movie?

23 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Sneaky spies with their high-tech devices. Telescope invented 1611. Wondering what o…"

Mark Johnson replied Jul 30, 2009 to USA Today Article on Corporate Espionage: Time for Damage Control Again?

25 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Open Access Journals: I was looking at open access journals and found the following…"

Mark Johnson replied Jun 11, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"I've been following this discussion for quite some time now. There are a core of fo…"

Mark Johnson replied Jun 10, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Great suggestions. The company has about 2.3B GBP in sales, and 350M GBP market capi…"

Mark Johnson replied Jun 4, 2009 to HOW DO I ...... ?

5 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Klaus, I'm not opposed to an academic journal. I just don't believe that's the only…"

Mark Johnson replied Jun 4, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service