Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Mark Johnson's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Klaus, I'm not sure I agree that the field would necessarily stagnate without an ac…"

Mark Johnson replied Jun 3, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Outstanding perspective, Sheila. One wonders when the "Peer Review" process will tur…"

Mark Johnson replied Jun 2, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Sure would seem the main hurdle in the immediate future is laying out roles, and get…"

Mark Johnson replied May 24, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Klaus, Different folks might have a different perspective on this, but I think we w…"

Mark Johnson replied May 23, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Michael, You raise an interesting point regarding the interaction of CI with strate…"

Mark Johnson replied May 23, 2009 to Interest in starting an online-only academic CI journal?

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Never looked at it, but Joomla typically uses a MYSQL database by default. Another k…"

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"I'm very interested in an online journal. I'm receptive to the idea of an academic j…"

65 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Jason J. Tong

"Most of the current SCIP board are members here, including: Martha Gleason, Adrian A…"

Mark Johnson replied May 22, 2009 to SCIP / Frost & Sullivan?

149 May 22, 2009
Reply by Carolyn M. Vella

"The different constituencies are a big problem. From the viewpoint of planning chap…"

Mark Johnson replied May 20, 2009 to SCIP/F&SI -- MOVING FORWARD

34 May 26, 2009
Reply by Kirk Tyson

"It took me a while to think about this one before posting again. After the SCIP con…"

Mark Johnson replied May 13, 2009 to SCIP / Frost & Sullivan?

149 May 22, 2009
Reply by Carolyn M. Vella

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service