Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Are there any CI articles in Japanese?

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeanne: Yes there are quite a few from what I understand, even books on CI-related topics - one of mine is translated into Japanese as is one of Dr. Prescott's)-- although it would be better to ask one of our Japanese CI experts about them. I'd suggest contacting my friend Dr. Yoshio Sugasawa, who is a professor at Nihon University. His e-mail is sugasawa.yoshio@nihon-u.ac.jp.

On another note, I am just finishing at present an article looking at, among other things, Japanese CI practices. Although I admittedly have access to several dozen (English language) articles about this area, I am curious as to whether any articles written in Japanese can be accessed over the web and translated without great expense? Are there any blogs devoted to Japanese CI practice? I have found several dedicated to Chinese and Korean CI practice, among others. These are the days I wish I was multi-lingual!! Good wishes.
Hi Jeanne,

To add to Craig, another connection in Japan in CI is Juro Nakagawa who has been doing CI for a while. He is a professor at Tokyo Keisai University and can be emailed at jm-naka@mvb.biglobe.ne.jp.

Another group to reach out to is the Tashiro Research Institute. Kosei Tashiro runs it, and the firm does CI, and I think is pretty large for a CI consulting concern. Kosei can be emailed at ric@mxq.meshnet.or.jp. This email is old, but I imagine you can find them on Google in Japan.

All the best, Ellen Naylor
Thank you both for this information. I very much appreciate your ideas.

Best Regards,

Jeanne

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service