Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Craig S. Fleisher's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. Trip is correct in that I've now read several books on Boyd and his concepts. G…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Aug 26, 2013 to Competitive Intelligence For Dummies Book

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Hey Steve: Your conference addresses a key and persistently important topic and look…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Sep 20, 2012 to Counterintelligence Conference - South Africa

4 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Steve Whitehead

"Hello Rashard: Incentives need to be matched to your people and processes. Both reco…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Sep 17, 2012 to Need to foster intelligence sharing within organization

4 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Rashard Spiller

"What, specifically, is the nature of the relationship your are seeking to better und…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied May 11, 2012 to CI and Education

5 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Guy Niri

"Looking forward to what should be a fascination discussion of this intriguing topic!…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 10, 2012 to Peak Intel: How So-Called Strategic Intelligence Actually Makes Us Dumber

14 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Sandro: You raise an important observation and questions. My view is that being flue…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Oct 16, 2011 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"G'day Babette: Thanks for passing along this information. Very early in my CI journe…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Sep 16, 2011 to In Memoriam

3 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"I am in complete agreement with this Crystal and have exhorted the use of all forms…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Aug 8, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence 2020: The Discussion that Started in Orlando

10 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by George Kokolakis

"Hi Christophe: Strangely enough, there actually isn't a "US system" used for evaluat…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Jul 29, 2011 to Evaluation of US academicians in the field of Competitive Intelligence

1 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Craig S. Fleisher

"Hi Ellen: Absolutely. Social media as a real-time influencer of future CU work was r…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied May 14, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence 2020: The Discussion that Started in Orlando

10 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by George Kokolakis

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service