I think this would be a great company to work for!
Radian6 is currently recruiting for an experienced Product Marketing Manager – Competitive Intelligence.
The Product Marketing Manager – Competitive serves as the Radian6 subject matter expert on competition and competitive positioning. Working with sales, customer success, marketing and product management the incumbent creates and manages a program that tracks competition and competitive markets. This helps sales and marketing position Radian6 and creates valuable sales tools and deal support. Additionally the role provides insight to product teams to help determine product direction. This is a new role and will be responsible for program development and on going management.
- Develop and lead a Competitive Intelligence program and process that tracks major competitors globally;
- Connect competitive trends and events to product vision and decision-making;
- Develop detailed analysis reports highlighting competitive strengths and deficiencies via quantifiable measurements;
- Present findings, analysis and recommendations to various internal audiences, including the executive level;
- Deliver project-based competitive analyses for key stakeholders;
- Provide competitive deal support for sales and partner teams; and
- Create tools and materials such as presentations, briefs and videos.
- MUST have 4 plus years in a Competitive Intelligence role in a technology related industry;
- Undergraduate degree, MBA preferred;
- Knowledge of primary and secondary research and competitive intelligence methodologies and techniques;
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze large data sets, identify insights, and synthesize how these insights impact business decisions;
- Solid interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required;
- Experience working with leading industry research & knowledge portals;
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional business teams;
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual with strong attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills & persuasive written and verbal communication skills; and
- A positive, flexible attitude and a sense of humor are essential.
In return for your skills and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits program.
Sound good to you? If you’re interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.