Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
Key Success Factors for Future Competitive Success
Key Success Factors [KSFs] could be:
1. Product attributes
3. Competitive capabilities
4. Market achievements
Having greatest impact on future competitive success in the markets.
1. It could be technological expertise or scientific research in high technology industries such as pharmaceuticals or telecommunications.
2. It could be proven ability of an organisation to develop its production process where new emerging technology results in the organisation attaining higher manufacturing efficiency and achieve reduced production costs.
3. It could be an ability of an organisation to achieve economies of scale and through learning curve effects.
4. It could be quality control expertise
5. It could be high utilisation of fixed assets
6. It could be access to skilled workforce
7. It could be higer labor productivity
8. It could be achieving lower costs in product design and engineering
9. It could be an ability of an organisation to provide tailor made solutions.
10. It could be a strong distribution network
11. It could be strong sales and marketing capability of an organisation
12. It could be depth in organisation's product line or product selection
13. It could be its brand name
14. It could be its timely technical assistance to customers
15. It could be customer service
16. It could be product innovation capability
17. It could be design expertise
18. It could be quicker delivery time capability
19. It could be logistics and supply chain management capability
20. It could be strong e-commerce capability
21. It could be suitable locations
22. It could be patent protection.
These are some of the Key Success Factors on which the future competitive success of an organisation depends.
cited by: www.corporaterisks.info
Advisor, Corporate Risks