Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
Scenarios are descriptions of potential future market and competitive situations. The consideration of alternative images of the future enables the development of appropriate business strategies that may also withstand serious environmental changes. These might include investment decisions or product developments as well as acquisitions or purchasing decisions, for example. Scenarios can be used as an initial basis for early warning systems, risk analyses or Business War Games.
Workshop participants obtain the necessary theoretical and practical tools in order to be able to apply comprehensive scenario techniques.
- Different methods for long-term business planning
- Scenario techniques: Development of alternative images of the future in eight steps
- Example: Nuclear power generation
- Scenario mapping in workshops
- Software for computer-assisted scenario mapping