Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
Time: February 7, 2011 at 9am to February 8, 2011 at 6pm
Location: Euston House
Street: 24 Eversholt Street
City/Town: London NW1 1AD
Website or Map: http://www.eustonhouselondon.…
Event Type: workshop
Organized By: Rainer Michaeli
Latest Activity: Sep 16, 2010
In times of increasing competition and complex, fast-moving competitive environments, it is important to be one step ahead of the competition. Businesses have to anticipate the activities of their competitors when developing their strategic positioning. Competitor analysis is essential to the successful development of corporate strategy, conducting anticipatory strategy planning and gaining a measurable competitive advantage. Competitive Intelligence, which brings in a systematic analysis process, adds the decisive edge to strategy.
- What does Competitive Intelligence signify for strategic corporate planning?
- How does Competitive Intelligence influence the competitive capacity of the company?
- Ethical and current legal conditions
- Differences between "Competitive Intelligence" und "market research"
- What do the Competitive Intelligence cycle, planning, collection, competitor analysis and reporting look like in detail?