Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
Competitive Intelligence is based on many different types of information. A lot of exclusive information can be obtained through human sources (HUMINT). In conversation with a new employee who formerly worked for a competitor, with the collection of available information on competitors in one’s own company, or at trade fairs. The opportunities to collect valuable information through communication are manifold. How do you structure communication to receive the maximum relevant information?
In this course, the fundamentals of advanced communication techniques are explained in theory as well as practiced hands-on.
During the workshop video recordings of the attendees in simulated conversational situations will be made. These recordings will be analyzed during the training and used as a contributor to the learning goals.
Interview training for Competitive Intelligence Professionals
* Goal-oriented communication to collect information
* Preparation of an elicitation conversation
* Functionality of interpersonal communication
* Promotional and impeding conditions for disclosure disposition
* Convincing an interview partner to converse. The importance of the conversation beginning to the conversation plan
* Effective methods of the reporter position
* Segmentation of a free report in action sequences
* The importance of different question formats in each conversational phase
* Signals of dishonesty and evasion
* Reporting of HUMINT research
* Analysis of HUMINT research