Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Craig S. Fleisher's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi August: You've got the right idea. The more people who contribute actively and fr…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Aug 27, 2008 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Hi Bill: I would definitely agree with you that the field is in a rut. Ruts-R-Us cou…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Aug 27, 2008 to Are We In a Rut, Or Just Reluctant to Share?

47 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I am including a presentation I did for the SCIP Great Lakes chapter in my last mont…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Aug 8, 2008 to How Would you Change SCIP?

16 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Claudia Clayton

"I would echo Bill's comments. I can tell you that the interaction and knowledge you…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Aug 4, 2008 to How Would you Change SCIP?

16 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Claudia Clayton

"Hi Michael: Yes. The best thing that anyone concerned about this issue can do is to…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 13, 2008 to CI and Academe

24 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Tadeusz Lemańczyk

"Hi Again Michael: I am in full agreement with Nonaka and your views. I am always enc…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 12, 2008 to What regular reading do you do to "stay on top of" new (improved) developments in CI?

6 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Craig S. Fleisher

"Hi Michael: As you might imagine, I am familiar with what is happening, but I am not…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 12, 2008 to What regular reading do you do to "stay on top of" new (improved) developments in CI?

6 Apr 12, 2008

"Hi Michael: I love your list and the eclectic approach you take. I try to read a few…"

6 Apr 12, 2008

"Thanks for raising this discussion. I am involved in three presentations that I am s…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Apr 9, 2008 to SCIP 2008 Plans?

4 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Sheila Wright

"Hi Chris: I agree with you that hiring for CI positions is more difficult than for b…"

Craig S. Fleisher replied Mar 25, 2008 to Hiring CI employees

17 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service