Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
Competitive Intelligence (CI) Master Class by Vivek Raghuvanshi
Turning knowledge of your competitive environment into actionable intelligence needed to sustain business advantage by mitigating risks and generating early warning
*Outlining the benefits a CI process can provide your company.
*Insight on outflanking and outmaneuvering competitors
* Leveraging on Strategic Inflection Points to mitigate corporate risks.
*Understanding and defining Competitive Intelligence needs of the organization
* Importance of assessing the possibility whether products and services can be delivered in a different way.
* Identifying legal and ethical collection techniques using passive intelligence, semi-active intelligence and active intelligence sources.
*Interpreting strategic competitive intelligence to avoid strategic surprises
*Communicating CI to the relevant decision makers within an organization
*Social Media and Competitive Intelligence.
*Preparing for possible futures using Scenario Planning and integrating the results into Strategic Thinking
*Anticipating possible competitor strategies and evaluating your strategy effectiveness with business war games.
Attend this informative event and gain practical insights into:
• Delivering impactful results through advanced CI processes
• Formulating smarter and improved decisions by leveraging upon strategic CI
• Adding value to the decision-making process by adopting the most suitable analytical method for your business
• Transforming key information into bottom-line results through effective execution of intelligence processes
• Developing a world-class CI capability through successful implementation of tools and techniques
• Benchmarking against successful case studies and real-life examples to prepare your organisation for the future
• Safeguarding and protecting your information to secure your organisation against market threats and changes
About the expert presenter Vivek Raghuvanshi:
Partner, Corporate Risks
Regional representative of R-Techno in India
Partner, KTP-DIPLOMATIC AG
Partner, Diplomatie & Gesellschaft
Competitive Intelligence (CI) Masterclass by Arthur Weiss and Vivek Raghuvanshi
Who should attend:
Those experts who are involved in Corporate Strategy formulation and Business Strategy formulation and Functional Strategy formulation.
From All Industry Verticals and Law Enforcement Agencies and those who are working in:
Leveraging on Strategic Inflection Points to mitigate corporate risks
Practical exercise on identification of Strategic Inflection Points in your organization
Planning in Competitive Intelligence to further strengthen your CI function
Practical exercise on creating a competitive intelligence department
OSINT and HUMINT
Practical exercise with war gaming
Practical Exercise: Scenario Planning
Social Media and Competitive Intelligence
Strategy Formulation and Strategy Revision.