Digimind will participate in the “Competitive Intelligence in pharma” conference in Nice, French Rivieria, France.
This is the biggest conference for competitive intelligence practitioners from the Pharmaceutical Industry.
The conference is scheduled for 2 days, the 27th-28th January 2010.
For all participants, this will be the opportunity to discover and understand Digimind, one of world’s leading competitive intelligence software providers.
Digimind product suite allows the Pharma Industry to:
• Monitor competitor’s portfolios and research and development.
• Monitor and analyse early and later phases of clinical trials and development.
• Monitor competitor’s product launch and development.
• Gather and organise field sales feedback
• Manage the entire intelligence workflow
Visitors will have the opportunity to listen to a client of Digimind, Virbac, the specialist animal health company.
The topic area is “Developing global CI communities to anticipate competitors’ moves and forecasting future trends & shifts” presented by Valérie Rameau, Competitive Intelligence Analyst.