Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

monica nixon's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sandro,   First you begin by inquiring about the relationship between two fiel…"

monica nixon replied Oct 25, 2012 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Hello August, Spot on! We had best be asking ourselves precisely that question. For…"

monica nixon replied Apr 8, 2012 to Peak Intel: How So-Called Strategic Intelligence Actually Makes Us Dumber

14 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Where do we go from here? Absolutely nowhere until this desperately flawed, manipula…"

monica nixon replied Apr 6, 2012 to Peak Intel: How So-Called Strategic Intelligence Actually Makes Us Dumber

14 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Yes, sir that would be fine."

monica nixon replied Mar 7, 2012 to Supply Chain analysis and Build to Print Manufacturing

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard Green

"Hi Chistophe: I'm not sure what specific early warning angle you are looking at wit…"

monica nixon replied Mar 6, 2012 to Strategic Early Warning System

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by monica nixon

"Gabriel, My responses to your inquiries below: GE Q1) Is a corrupt environment goo…"

monica nixon replied Feb 27, 2012 to CI and corruption + CI business model

5 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by James MacAonghus

"Yep. I know someone that I think can help you. Give me a ring and I'll pass along hi…"

monica nixon replied Feb 21, 2012 to Supply Chain analysis and Build to Print Manufacturing

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard Green

"Hi Richard, First, Terry no we aren't talking about POD or JIT printing in the P4P/…"

monica nixon replied Feb 21, 2012 to Supply Chain analysis and Build to Print Manufacturing

8 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Richard Green

"Klaus, With all due respect, there is naturally going to be a vast and considerable…"

monica nixon replied Feb 20, 2012 to Challenges and Hurdles to a career in Competitive Intelligence

12 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Arvind, Two other pieces that put my analysis/view in perspective, one from an ex CI…"

monica nixon replied Feb 9, 2012 to Challenges and Hurdles to a career in Competitive Intelligence

12 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service