Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Ellen Naylor's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dean,   This is very interesting, although I have not heard about this being call…"

Ellen Naylor replied Aug 1, 2011 to Join me in creating standards for competitive sales battle cards!

7 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"I think that's true on line, mostly since age doesn't matter when you're digital. Wh…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jul 8, 2011 to Dancing with Digital Natives

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Trip Krant

"I think it's better to post stuff that is general in a centralized spot within your…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jul 5, 2011 to Method of distibution / circulation of a regular CI bulletin within a large enterprise

10 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Glen Brynteson

"I think it's true that industry analyst roles like at IDC and Gartner Group are dimi…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jun 20, 2011 to Will the industry analyst business be dead by 2016?

23 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"BTW Eric Garland will be bringing along copies of his latest book, "How to Predict t…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jun 12, 2011 to SLA CI Division Conference June 13-15 Features Over 20 CI Speakers

4 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Claudia Clayton

"I look forward to seeing you Claudia, and want to thank you for all the hard work yo…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jun 10, 2011 to SLA CI Division Conference June 13-15 Features Over 20 CI Speakers

4 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Claudia Clayton

"Hi Jennifer, A good book on CI and ethics was put out by SCIP some years back, "Com…"

Ellen Naylor replied Jun 7, 2011 to Ethics of CI

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Alessandro Comai

"Cool that social media is covered under two of your categories. I consider social me…"

Ellen Naylor replied May 14, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence 2020: The Discussion that Started in Orlando

10 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by George Kokolakis

"Hi Craig, I like these categories. I would add one more: Social media in the contex…"

Ellen Naylor replied May 14, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence 2020: The Discussion that Started in Orlando

10 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by George Kokolakis

"So do we have a schedule of topics any where? I will be in the car tomorrow driving…"

Ellen Naylor replied May 4, 2011 to Launching a Twitter Chat on Competitive Intelligence - #cichat

5 May 5, 2011
Reply by Sean Campbell

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service