Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Eric Garland's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Vivek, Yes. For more, please see everything I have ever written. Best, Eric"

Eric Garland replied Mar 31, 2010 to Should Competitive Intelligence Practitioners be Futurists?

5 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Chris Hote

"Eliana - what are the actual words used in Spanish, and could you describe their con…"

Eric Garland replied Mar 31, 2010 to How do you describe "competitive intelligence" in your country?

7 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"Look, I'm no @aplusk, though I have a few observations: 1. That expert who can't ge…"

Eric Garland replied Mar 23, 2010 to What tips do people have for the use of Twitter?

10 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

""

Eric Garland replied Mar 3, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"Absolutely, Klaus, it's not a question of getting rid of numbers entirely. That woul…"

Eric Garland replied Feb 23, 2010 to Are we at the limits of quantitative forecasting?

17 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Anna F. Shallenberger

"Yeah, since we had such a tough time actually finding Osama Bin Laden, you would thi…"

Eric Garland replied Feb 10, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"Holy cats, they recruit MI5 operatives in DC over chocolate-covered toys? DEEP CHOCO…"

Eric Garland replied Feb 9, 2010 to Eamon Jeaves discusses current/ex CIA operatives roles in taking corporate intelligence too far ....AKA CI comes under scrutiny again

15 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Gregg Squeglia

"There are some who can't detect my sarcasm over the Internet, which is fine. For the…"

Eric Garland replied Feb 7, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I would think the CIA would be nice. You can buy information with suitcases of unmar…"

Eric Garland replied Jan 27, 2010 to Best companies to work for..... as CI / market / business analysts

11 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"Melanie, Here's my thought: Have you ever player Sid Meier's Civilization? You star…"

Eric Garland replied Dec 29, 2009 to Video Gaming for CI

6 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Alessandro Comai

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service