Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Richard's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I recommended SLA not for what you can learn, but for contacts you can make. SLA has…"

Richard replied Mar 7, 2014 to Newbie Guidance

4 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Richard

"I work as a Sector Level manager of Competitive Intelligence in the Defense Industry…"

Richard replied Mar 6, 2014 to Newbie Guidance

4 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Richard

"Alessandro, what were the results?  Can you share?"

Richard replied Feb 10, 2014 to What are the problems when searching for information using internet?

1 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Richard

"I bought the book, read it handed out to all my people and they read it.  I gave it…"

Richard replied Sep 30, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"That's fair.  I will say I always check the credibility of the sources of anything o…"

Richard replied Jul 12, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"So you are saying writing an article qualifies as experience?  We have different def…"

Richard replied Jul 1, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Yea no experience at all in CI. My point exactly.  An author that does research not…"

Richard replied Jun 24, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Not according to Amazon. Has several books out there but not on CI."

Richard replied Jun 21, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"Thanks Sandro, I have read that. Those are what I call the staples every CI professi…"

Richard replied Mar 27, 2013 to Competitive Intelligence Tools Chest

6 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Richard

"I just used those as examples because they are well known. There are many, many othe…"

Richard replied Jan 27, 2013 to Competitive Intelligence Tools Chest

6 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Richard

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service