Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Mark Johnson's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"The main concept was that he was involved in SCIP as far back as the early 90s, pres…"

Mark Johnson replied Oct 1, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"The criticism here is very unfair.  I know Jim Underwood, and though he has other in…"

Mark Johnson replied Sep 29, 2013 to Lawyer pens "Competitive Intelligence for Dummies" Having no experience in the field whatsoever

16 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnson

"I looked at the proliferation of chapters through the US and which metro areas "seem…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 20, 2013 to SCIP: State of the Organization

23 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

"No executives at SLA, that is true.  But I've sat at dinner between EXEC VPs and Chi…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 20, 2013 to SCIP: State of the Organization

23 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

"SLA CI Division gives me a good opportunity to network and share techniques and expe…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 19, 2013 to SCIP: State of the Organization

23 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

"I am a former long-term SCIP member (14 years) who blew off the organization a coupl…"

Mark Johnson replied Apr 15, 2013 to SCIP: State of the Organization

23 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Trip Krant

"I'm fascinated by this news.  I wasn't aware that companies were caught using social…"

Mark Johnson replied Mar 31, 2011 to Fake social network profiles to spread propoganda, impact on the Social Media Monitoring companies?

5 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Mark Johnson

"I thought the article was interesting. What makes a company scary isn't the intellig…"

Mark Johnson replied Oct 22, 2010 to Is Oracle the "Scariest Company in Tech"

19 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Vivek Raghuvanshi

"I don't think you need to fear flames. I think the point is well taken. There are re…"

Mark Johnson replied May 5, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

"There was a time (showing my grey hair AND my parent discipline) when most large fir…"

Mark Johnson replied May 3, 2010 to Megatrends: Should competitive intelligence pay attention?

33 May 28, 2010
Reply by Arik Johnson

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service