Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries
Time: September 9, 2013 to September 10, 2013
Location: IPEN – Nuclear and Energy Research Institute
City/Town: Sao Paulo
Website or Map: http://www.institute-for-comp…
Event Type: workshop
Organized By: Rainer Michaeli
Latest Activity: Feb 15, 2013
In times of increasing competition and complex, fast-moving competitive environments, it is important to be one step ahead of the competition. Businesses have to anticipate the activities of their competitors when developing their strategic positioning. Competitor analysis is essential to the successful development of corporate strategy, conducting anticipatory strategy planning and gaining a measurable competitive advantage. Competitive Intelligence, which brings in a systematic analysis process, adds the decisive edge to strategy.
This workshop conveys the fundamentals needed to efficiently conduct research, master information overload, use analytical tools intelligently, implement Competitive Intelligence as a process in your business and make strategic decisions with greater certainty.
Workshop focal points:
- The value of Competitive Intelligence for your business
- Competitor analysis of one's own company:
Where are we now and where do we intend to go?
- Handling the information overload and testing the quality of data
- Analytical methods to determine the competitive and market situation
- Successful implementation of a Competitive Intelligence system in a business