Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Sally Church, Ph.D's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep my schedule updated online here: http://plancast.com/MaverickNY"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Nov 29, 2010 to Conferences in 2011 - where will you be in person?

8 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Sally Church, Ph.D

"Awesome, I choked on my coffee laughing!"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Nov 29, 2010 to Ethical intelligence research: A handy guide

17 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Arthur Weiss

"Well, I'm a little late to the party here, due to being swamped with work lately. T…"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied May 13, 2009 to SCIP / Frost & Sullivan?

149 May 22, 2009
Reply by Carolyn M. Vella

"Good questions, Eric. I started out writing a short pithy answer and ended up with a…"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Feb 5, 2009 to Pharmaceutical mergers: what WOULD you do?

1 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Sally Church, Ph.D

"Arik, By the way, where did you aggregate all the blogs to? I would quite like to…"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Feb 5, 2009 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Sure Arik! I have 2 of relevance: Pharma Strategy Blog Pharma Competitive Intelli…"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Feb 3, 2009 to Do you have a blog? If so, please list your feed and I'll aggregate them here.

66 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"I agree wholeheartedly, Martha. Many Wyeth employees may either lose their jobs or c…"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Jan 26, 2009 to Pfizer Wyeth Merger - Collective Analysis of What Comes Next in Pharma Biotech

15 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"'Pharma and Biotech behemoth?' It's interesting that the companies and the analysts…"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Jan 26, 2009 to Pfizer Wyeth Merger - Collective Analysis of What Comes Next in Pharma Biotech

15 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Arik Johnson

"Hi Arik Yes you can probably get away with using one of them - eg #scip or #scip08…"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Oct 11, 2008 to Who's Twittering?

37 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Dorothy Beach

"My Twitter ID is maverick_ny Arik, it would be useful to use the hashtags for easie…"

Sally Church, Ph.D replied Oct 10, 2008 to Who's Twittering?

37 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Dorothy Beach

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service