Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

Pradhuman Singh's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to hear that Trip.. You can connect me on linkedin at  https://in.linkedin.com/…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Aug 6, 2015 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Hi Sandro I had been following this discussion for the last two years, and trust me,…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Jun 27, 2014 to What is the relation between CI Pros and Data Scientists? Wouldn't the future of CI PROs to become Data Scientists?

22 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"I have invested in this book already Richard and m currently going through it. Too b…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Jun 27, 2014 to Competitive Intelligence For Dummies Book

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Thanks Marcel.. I hope it helped your connection. "

Pradhuman Singh replied Jun 27, 2014 to Literature on CI and personnel recruitment?

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"I have not come across such a manuscript as of now, I m afraid. However, I was a par…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Dec 12, 2013 to Literature on CI and personnel recruitment?

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"I m working on a PhD thesis myself Marcel. What exactly you are looking for, if you…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Dec 6, 2013 to Literature on CI and personnel recruitment?

5 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Mr Tavares The China centric approach of the Western Businesses is well understood.…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Aug 7, 2012 to Isn't chinese mandarin language an indispensable skill for today CI professionals?

36 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Sandro Tavares

"Hi Samantha   I m in total agreement with what Monica has said. And nowhere else, bu…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Feb 24, 2011 to Competitive Intelligence Certification- Is it worth it?

58 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by P Sureka

"Cyril You could start with researching CI for Political advantage. I believe, it wou…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Feb 23, 2011 to India and competitive intelligence

8 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

"Cyril,   If you can read Hindi, I'll tell you something u'd love to hear. Why I say…"

Pradhuman Singh replied Feb 22, 2011 to India and competitive intelligence

8 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Pradhuman Singh

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service