Competitive Intelligence

Tactical, Operational & Strategic Analysis of Markets, Competitors & Industries

August Jackson's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Granted I don't speak for everyone, and I don't mean to usurp Arik's role as adminis…"

August Jackson replied Aug 24, 2010 to Job Postings OK on this site?

5 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ellen Naylor

"Thanks, Tom. Ted had some great points to discuss. Great guests like Ted, Ellen, Ari…"

August Jackson replied Aug 18, 2010 to New Episode of the Competitive Intelligence Podcast: Ted Galpin on The Problem with CI

3 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Andrew Beurschgens

"This could be a topic for one of our Friday webinars when they return to topics of i…"

August Jackson replied Aug 17, 2010 to Intelcollab Needs Your Insight! What Business Questions Do You Believe Are Most Relevant for CI?

13 Sep 2, 2010

"Thanks, Chris. Many of the questions CI practitioners face have to do with seeking o…"

August Jackson replied Aug 17, 2010 to Intelcollab Needs Your Insight! What Business Questions Do You Believe Are Most Relevant for CI?

13 Sep 2, 2010

"CI Ning Community, You can go to this link (provided by Arik Johnson) to register f…"

August Jackson replied Aug 16, 2010 to Intelcollab Needs Your Insight! What Business Questions Do You Believe Are Most Relevant for CI?

13 Sep 2, 2010

"Thank you for the comments, Tak. I'm glad that you found the concept of the CI case…"

August Jackson replied Jul 10, 2010 to August Jackson Interviews for "Six Days to Delivery" Case Study

3 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by August Jackson

"Upendra, Here are some suggestions off the top of my head... 1) What about the job…"

August Jackson replied Feb 22, 2010 to My Top 10 Things to Look Forward to at SCIP 2010

18 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Upendra Topiwala

"I think I might know where you're going with this, Arik. Are you talking about maybe…"

August Jackson replied Feb 17, 2010 to My Top 10 Things to Look Forward to at SCIP 2010

18 Feb 22, 2010

"Jens, You and others who will not be able to join us in person will definitely be m…"

August Jackson replied Feb 17, 2010 to My Top 10 Things to Look Forward to at SCIP 2010

18 Feb 22, 2010

"Thanks, Aric. You've inspired me to make my own list. Like Spinal Tap, my list goes…"

August Jackson replied Feb 11, 2010 to My Top 10 Things to Look Forward to at SCIP 2010

18 Feb 22, 2010

RSS

Free Intel Collab Webinars

You might be interested in the next few IntelCollab webinars:

RECONVERGE Network Calendar of Events

© 2024   Created by Arik Johnson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service